Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday You Are One Day Old

Today, thanks to Carla I am able to see you again. The snow is falling and the temperature is dropping so we had to hurry. Mom is still in recovery which concerns me tremendously. Even on magnesium she is still getting spikes of high blood pressure. I have intuitions that come to me and I have had to many around this blood pressure spiking. I don't want to see my daughter stroking or seizing. I want the doctors to find out why and make it go away.

Your sweet dad took us up to see you. Jake and Sarah are still in the same room. They have removed your cpaps but you still have monitors on you for temp. and heartbeats and a feeding tube.

You are so precious. I can tell Sarah looks just like her mama did when she was born. I can't remember which boy it was but one of you looks just like your dad. We get to touch you and see your sweet faces now. I can't help but cry a little. You are so beautiful. You are such miracles. We are going to leave mom alone and go home before the snow freezes and we will be back to see you as soon as the weather permits.

Miss you and can't wait to see your sweet faces again.

Love Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment