Sunday, January 3, 2010

On Hold

Babies your mom has been in the hospital for almost three weeks now. She is protecting you and making sure your entrance into this world is as best as it can be for you. She has had some roller coaster rides and scared me to death but she has come out on the good side of every setback. You guys are snug as a bug in a rug and have no plans of coming out yet.

Mommy is lucky she has lots of visitors. Mostly friends. She has lots of friends because mommy is a good friend. She is getting antsy to get out of the room as much as possible. I love staying with her, watching movies and helping her with whatever she needs. I feel like I am helping in some way. This is about all I can do for her but the nurses take great care of her. I love you Kelly, my baby girl.

Triplets we have so many beautiful outfits for you to wear when you make your grand entrance. You are a part of so many peoples lives. You are impacting people in ways we may never totally know. You are truly a gift of God. You are such a miracle. So many people have jumped in and given you tons of clothes. You are set for preemie to 3 months. The clothes just keep coming in. Of course you know grandma and grandpa will be buying you way to many things.

I got you a great boppy to lay on and look at the toys hanging from it. We just have to buy some toys to hang on it. I am already in search of toys with things that are colorful and I can tie on the boppy. You will be able to talk and reach to help you learn to work your arms and hands. Of course everything that gets in a babies hand always goes to the mouth. You found your mouths while in the womb. You have plenty of pacifiers to keep those mouths busy sucking instead of your fingers. Pacifiers we can throw away, fingers we can't.

Now it is up to God and you guys when you are to make your grand entrance. We are anxiously awaiting your arrival. We are ready with pack n play set up in moms bedroom which is where you will live for a few weeks. We do have the nursery ready for you too. We will be adding your names and a few decorations on the wall to finish it up. The changing table is ready to change your cute little butts. We just need some preemie diapers but as fast as you are growing you may not need them.

We now know you are 4 lbs and that is incredible. Three more weeks could mean you will be born 5 pounds. That would be awesome. Not to many triplet moms can say their babies weighed 5 pounds at birth. Especially if you come 4 - 6 weeks early. We can wait on you but do it anxiously. We want to meet you so bad. I get to feel your little kicks on mommas tummy a lot. I am glad she is at Northside. I can get over there easier than I could down in Newnan.

I hope soon you will be back in Duluth. Your moms boss is GOING TO GET HER A POSITION APPROVED or I will go help him get it approved. I want you near me so I can help your mommy with you. I know you are going to be a handful. Anyone going from 2 family members to 5 has their world turned upside down. It will be worth it to see your little smiles.

I don't have a car good enough to run from Norcross to Newnan every week. If you live closer I could come over and let your mom sleep for several hours, do laundry and get your bottles ready. I so want to be in your lives on a daily basis. Whether you are skyping me to show me your new moves or see you in person to hold you and love you I will be there everyday I am needed.

Well Nana needs to go now and get ready for work tomorrow. I have got to make more baby money. That would be money to shower you with toys and clothes. I love you and am so excited to meet you. I will meet you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment