Friday, January 22, 2010

Coming Home

I can't believe it. Jake and Luke are coming home tonight. I can't wait to get my hands on some babies. I can't wait to see them side by side so I can learn to tell them apart. I hope Kelly and Kurt can. I am sure they can. Sarah will be home in a matter of days. I hope she gets to come home on Sunday so I get to spend some time with her.

I can't wait to pamper and love on those babies. It is so amazing to watch your kids have kids. To see these little perfect beings come to life. What a miracle. Thank you God for the abundance you have given us. I am so grateful everyone is here and ok. Let us enjoy the give you sent to our family.

I love you babies and that includes you to mommy. Now you get to be a Mommy.

Love Ya
Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment