Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Miss You

It has been 5 days since I have seen you. I am so missing you. Now mommy is home and I can't see you until she and daddy are there. They have been coming up during the daytime and I have been working.

I have also been working on getting a better car so I can come see you more often when you go home. Not much working for me now but God has the perfect deal for me. I just don't know where it is. I am praying to get a used car I can afford and it not have any major problems. Maybe dad can find me one.

I miss you so much. Maybe I can come to see you when mom and dad come to see you this weekend. I can't wait because I don't want to go to many days with seeing you. You are eating and growing and getting over the setback we caused you by holding you too long.

I think I will text your mom now and ask when is it my turn to see you guys.

Love
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment