Friday, November 27, 2009

Coming Home

I forgot the most important news I got this week. You will be coming home. Back to Duluth or somewhere near by. Your mommy is going to go back to the office so she can focus more on you during the evenings and weekends. Now we just have to get you on a good sleeping schedule before momma has to go back to work.

I am already looking for houses for you. I want to keep you close but I can live with 10-15 miles away...I will come and help with your laundry and cook and let your mom take naps since you will be keeping her awake a lot. Hopefully you will be sleeping all night by 8 weeks old. That is what we are going to manifest for you and your parents.

I just can't wait to be able to see you all the time. This way I can baby sit you more often than I could if you lived in Newnan.

Nanna is so excited to get you back home....

Maybe we can find a house with the bigger bedroom for you little munchkins...

Love ya
Nanna

No comments:

Post a Comment