Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting Caught Up

Sorry triplets and mommy I have not written for awhile. With my brother Derick having a brain tumor and having brain surgery before Thanksgiving I had very little time to chat. He is finally home and learning to walk and do other functions again.

This was a hard thanksgiving since Nana had the stomach flu. I couldn't be around anyone so I had to stay home quarantined by myself. I was so sad I couldn't see how much you had grown in your mommies tummy.

She has posted new pictures of her ever growing belly on her site and I can tell how big you guys are getting. I will get to see you on Sunday because Carla and I am going to get your nursery finished. We can't wait for you to get here so we can see your sweet little faces.

Kelly you can't imagine how much being able to share this with you on a daily basis has been for me. I love talking to you everyday and getting an update hourly on the little munchkins.

This is such a miracle and what a difference from last Thanksgiving to this year.

I love all you babies including my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment