Friday, November 27, 2009

Update

I have been running behind in my weekly blogging because I have been so busy. Your uncle Derick had surgery and I have been working 2 jobs and spending time in the hospital with him.



I wanted to let you know how well you are going to be dressed thanks to all the friends and family you have. They are all excited to meet you. I have so enjoyed being included in all your showers...I am overwhelmed with all there is to do to get ready for you.



Next week I am coming down to help mommy get the clothes and stuff unpacked and into the nursery(somehow). I still think your mommy should have used the big room for your nursery but she had her heart set on the room you are in. I guess we will keep the other stuff in the big room or the guest bedroom where the glider is.



Speaking of glider. Your mom is going to have a great way to put her babies to sleep by rocking them in the glider daddy bought for their anniversary. You will also have volumes of videos since mom got a new camera for her birthday.



I can't wait to meet you all and see the little munchkins that were inside of me at one time. When Kelly was a 5 month old fetus she had you in her tummy just like Sarah does now. That means at one time we were all 1 life source. Since we are all connected we are one life force with everything. We all have the same source of life God...



You are truly miracles and a gift from God. Your sister Leyna is looking over you which I think is the reason you all are doing so well. I bet you all played together until you came to mommy's tummy. Now you all are spiritually together and share energies.



I am so gratful to get to be the mommy of a beautiful daughter named Kelly who is giving you a healthy and well taken care of home in her tummy. She is making a great home for you when you arrive.



Got to go now. Will update it soon...



Love

Nanna

No comments:

Post a Comment