Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lots to Say

Wow, time has flown by. Your mommy is getting bigger every week. We had another shower and got great things to help mom and dad take the best care of you.

Mommy is going to the doctor today and I can't wait to hear how big you all are now. I am guessing the biggest one will be 2 lbs or close to 2lbs. The other two will be 1 1/2 pounds or bigger. Can't wait to hear the good news. I love to hear about you guys.

Mom says you are flipping around and can now be felt moving from the outside of her belly. I am so impatient wanting to see you but I also want you to be born healthy so I will keep manifesting you come on January 26th.

Well I have got to go play in the rain today. You are safe and warm inside mom. Love you to pieces already.

Love
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment