Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting Those Beds Ready

Thursday and Friday were a blast finding bargains. We managed to find 3 beautiful bedding sets for those beautiful beds your grandpa bought you.

I was at work with nothing to do so I started pricing bedding and other gifts on ebay. I found beautiful sets for 1/3 of the price of the ones we picked out at Babies R Us. Your mom was home so she got on line and started bidding on them and won all 3.

Now we have the boys all matching and the same designer for baby girl. They are beautiful and Terry and I were able to buy all three. Momma scored big.

It was so much fun to shop for all of you. If I had more money you would be the best dressed babies in the hospital... Oh that's right. You will be the best dressed babies in the hospital and at home. You have your aunt Kristy who has contributed to the boys and more to come.

Now all we need is to have the 3 showers for you babies to get the necessary things to clothe and feed you after you get here. We will be ready for you by the end of the year. Your job is not to be born until you are fully developed.

I can't wait to see your sweet faces. I can imagine them now. I wish I had $165 so we could take a 3D imagine of you and see those sweet faces. I guess I will have to find some patience and wait but it is really hard.

Your nanna loves you and anxiously awaits your arrival.

Love
Nanna
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment