Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Dinner

Hi triplets and there mommy. We just had a family celebration of our October dinners at your Great Aunt Tracie and Mark's. I can see you growing inside your mommy and she is making room for you. She felt good today and ate until she was stuffed. You guys must have been soaking it all up because as soon as she was through she was ready for a nap.

You guys take up so much energy so you can grow strong. This way you will be able to come home from the hospital with mommy when she comes home. She is taking very good care of you and we all love you very much. I can't wait to meet you. What mommy doesn't know is that Terry and I made a plan and pooled our money together to get a comforter set for one of the beds. We will get the others too but nanna and Terry can only afford one thing at a time.

I want to buy so much for you but I have to wait until pay day. Nanna lives from paycheck to paycheck but the good news is she gets paid every week. That means I can give you something often. I have got to get a big paying job to buy all the things I want to buy for my first set of grandchildren. You can bet all my extra money will go to love on you boys and girl.

I have waited 51 years to meet you and I can't wait. I will wait because I don't want you to come to early. I don't want you to go through the things babies who come to early have to endure.

You are going to be wonderful and strong when we get to meet you.

Love you babies and daughter
Nanna and MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment