Monday, October 12, 2009

Doctor Visit October 12th

You babies are just growing like little bean sprouts. Mama just went and saw you doing little cart wheels in her belly. It was raining to hard so I have not heard the latest yet but I bet you guys are close to a pound by now or at least heading in that direction.

You will be here before we know it. I just hope mom can get to all her showers. If not, we will just have them for her. I will wash all the goodies and have them ready before you make your entrance.

I just wished nanna had a better car or if you lived closer. I could come over every day. I have sent my resume to Peachtree City and hope to get a job and an apartment near you. I want to see you everyday and I want to help mom get everything she needs when she is put to bedrest.

It will all work out. God has a plan for your arrival and all the help that you are going to need to get you precious babies taken care of.

I am sure mom will get lots of gift certificates from Kids R Us to help get your car seats and bedding including mattresses. You babies need a lot and you will have it by the time you get here.

Gotta get back to work so I can earn money for baby stuff..

Love ya
Nanna and MOM

ps. babies I just heard from your mom and saw your new mug shots. You all are growing. You ahve doubled in weight in 4 weeks. You are strong and healthy. You already have your own little personalities. Baby girl you keep hiding. Mom says the boys are sitting on you. You will want to sleep on the bottom of the pack since that is your postion. Baby boys one of you is a camera hog. I can't wait to meet my sanguine grandson. Other baby boy we don't know as much about you yet. I am sure your little personality will surface soon. Nanna has got to get back to work. Meet you all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment