Monday, April 26, 2010

Angel Pictures

Babies, your mommy just sent me the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. You look like angels in the pictures. Your sweet faces with partial grins or sweet looks with your precious skin makes them incredible.

Mommy is up to something for mother's day and I can't wait to see what it is. I know it will great because she has you in the pics.

I missed you this weekend. I didn't get to see you. Nana worked most of the weekend. I hope to see you this coming weekend. I hope I get to give you a bath and lotion so you smell like Johnson & Johnson babies.

You are such good babies. You slept last night for over 7 hours mommy said. I don't want you to get big but I know I will love every phase you grow through. I love you...Love Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment