Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctor Visit Day

I am so grateful when Kelly calls me after a visit. The baby's are doing great. Now I pray for her health to improve. She is still very nauseous. My heart goes out to her. That nausea is the worst feeling and it just never goes away for her.

I hurt to think of what all she has gone through with shots and visits and poked and prodded just to have children. I don't understand why it is so hard but she is a REAL woman to be able to go through this. I am so proud of her and know that when the babies are home and everyone is well she will let out a sigh of relief.

God I know we are not suppose to ask for specific things but can't one of the babies be her blonde haired blue eyed baby like her. That would be great God...GO GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment